Rather watch a video?
We try our best to automatically match donations to the correct people in your CCB site. But sometimes, we find multiple people that can be a possible match. Instead of just picking one to attribute the donation to, we insert the donation into CCB unmatched. To manually match the records in CCB, under the Menu
- Select More ->Financial
- Select the Online Gift tab
- Click on the donor’s name to bring up the details page
- Look for the match in the Probable and/or Possible Match lists. If they are in your CCB database, they can most likely be found here.
- If you find a match, simply click Match.
- If you don’t find the match, simply click Add a new family at the bottom.